Sunday, November 16, 2014

Reign S2 E7 Diary

Dear Diary,

Is she really back? Great, there's another annoying royal back at the castle. Princess Claude, Catherine's daughter and Francis's sister, came back to stir up some trouble no doubt. As long as I don't have to clean it up, I don't care.

There is a rumor going around that Protestants will soon be revealed by declaring their faith to the King. If they lie to the King, they're killed. If they say they are Protestant, they're killed. It's a damned if you do,damned if you don't type situation. I saw Mary talking to the cousin and I wonder if she's going behind Francis's back.

Everyone is so secretive as of late. But Claude and secrets don't really mix. Claude slept with the priest. Why am I not surprised? Since she missed so much, I guess Catherine felt bad for her and gave her the sympathy vote and allowed her to stay as long as she stays out of trouble. She really has missed a lot, it's as if she didn't exist until that very day.

Guess what, Diary? Another party is on the way, it's like there's one every week. The nobles don't mind partying every week, but if they had to clean it up I bet they would change their mind. Ugh, I hate this job.

The law wasn't signed because 4 brave nobles came out as Protestants, but I know DB Sr. will find another way. He's always causing trouble and it seems like Lola is spending more and more time with him. I feel like there's going to be more personal issues that arise from this other than political ones. I actually saw DB Sr. kiss Lola. I almost gagged to death. But it was like a horse accident, I couldn't look away. Good thing, she slapped him in the end. It was so loud you could hear it, two corridors over.

Francis did a total 180 and went back on his word and signed the law. WTF!?

Luv ya,
            Diva

P.S. I saw Claude grab Bash's *ss. Again, WTF!?

No comments:

Post a Comment