Saturday, February 7, 2015

Binge News

Hey People,

So I was planning on watching Allegiance, but the ratings weren't so good they lost half of the audience from The Blacklist and also lost more than half their ratings (The Blacklist did not do that bad in it's new time slot; it actually won in most watched show). In other words, there really is no point to watch this show unless it miraculous grows in next couple of weeks. It also doesn't help Allegiance that it was last in it's time slot.

In other news, I finished another binge. I finally caught up to The Fosters and have now added it on my Monday list. I really want to do a review for this show, but I think I'll just save my feelings until the end of the season just like what I will do for Helix.

That's all I have to report for right now. Lookout for new diary entries from Hart of Dixie and Reign.

Luv ya,
            Diva

P.S. I will probably continue WYBMS in the spring when everything starts to die down since shows go on hiatus.




No comments:

Post a Comment