Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Reign S2 E17 Diary

Dear Diary,

No one has mentioned a party yet so I might be in the clear this week. I did however need to help move Bash's things into another room. What are with these brothers? First Mary and Francis and now Bash and Kenna, but since Bash is the one moving out, Kenna is probably the one at fault. It probably has something to do with Anthony. They were rather close, if you know what I mean.

I know this may be a bit random, but Mary has been going to the chapel a lot. Not like there's anything wrong with that it's just very suspicious. I didn't think Mary loved God that much. Once I saw Louis go in there too. I thought he was a Protestant. I'm so confused right now.

Claude has her eyes set on Narcisse. I saw her walk into his room early in the morning. She always tries to upset her mother. Later in the day, I saw Narcisse entering Catherine's chambers. I didn't know Narcisse was a narc (see what I did there Diary?), but he is Francis's bitch now so it makes sense. I hear Claude has a new babysitter, Leith. Now I catch her looking at him as if he will be her next conquest. This girl needs to settle down.

Francis is sick, but nothing serious. Just has an ear infection, but Catherine was acting like the boy was going to die any minute. I swear, I thought she was over her craziness, but I guess she was crazy to begin with. Hopefully, Narcisse can come her the fuck down.

Luv ya,
            Diva

P.S. I made it without putting up any decorations. Hallelujah!

No comments:

Post a Comment