Thursday, August 7, 2014

Throwback Thursday Nikita Style

Hey People,

So I just finished Nikita today. Why did I just finish it when it ended in December? Well to tell you the truth, I didn't want to watch it because I didn't want it to end. Let me explain.

Summary: Nikita was on death row, but a secret part of the government decides to give her a second chance at life by serving her country as an assassin. The thing is this hush-hush agency isn't under good leadership and after Nikita's lover is killed because she fell in love with her mark, she's out for vengeance.

What makes Nikita different than any other show I've watched is the fact that there is not one season that was boring. I can honestly say this show started out great and ended on a high note. I can't even say that about my ultimate favorite shows. There was no bad season. I can't even think of an episode that I didn't like nor a story line I didn't care for. This show actually made me think action first, romance later.

This was the first time I've ever seen Maggie Q, but it definitely won't be the last especially since she has Stalker coming on CBS this fall. There is also Shane West from A Walk to Remember, Lyndsy Fonseca from How I Met Your Mother, Devon Sawa from Final Destination, Xander Berkeley from 24 and Melinda Clarke from various things, but she is known for The O.C. which I haven't seen. There also some other stars that you might know from other shows that pop up.

Judgement: If you haven't seen it, tryout the 1st episode. This show should be remembered for its twists.

Luv ya,
          Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment