Friday, October 3, 2014

Stalker Pilot Review

Hey People,

So I finally watched Stalker and must I say for someone who stalks TV show characters for a living (okay for fun), I was shocked how much I didn't enjoy myself. Don't get me wrong it's not bad, it's just not great. Let me explain.

Summary: Umm... they find people that stalk other people and put them behind bars. I kind of think it's self explanatory.

Okay so I was really looking forward to this show mostly because it has Maggie Q and Kevin Williamson was behind it. I'm thinking you can't go wrong with this formula, and your expecting me to say but something did. Here's the thing nothing did go wrong, but nothing felt right either. I could tell right from the get go that the new detective was "stalking" his family. It would actually be more surprising to me if new detective was the stalker of Maggie Q's character. But hey they can't all be amazing twists and turns. That's another thing that bugged me about this show. I wasn't surprised once and I know that's what they were going for especially in the end.

Now that I think about it, there's not that much that went on in the first episode except for killing a stalker, finding out new detective is a stalker, and Maggie Q's character getting a new stalker. That's it. I just saved you an hour.

Cast: Of course you have Maggie Q (Nikita) and Dylan McDermott (Hostages, American Horror Story). They are the only two I know.

Judgement: I think you can pass on this one. It's not that great and there's too many other good shows to watch. But try it out and see for yourself what you think. Everyone is different.

Diary: No.

Luv ya,
            Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment