I'm kind of upset on how things ended this season. Don't get me wrong this has been the best finale they've had so far (hated last year's), but I just didn't like how some of the stories ended.
- With Casey, I hated how the stripper was found dead in his place. I liked her. Why did they have to kill her? However, I like the story-line and am invested in what happens next.
- Otis was being a dick. I hated how he was right about Rice being a ducker because he was being a dick the whole time about it. As much as I understand Rice's situation (if he dies no one will be left to take care of his kid), he should really think about getting a job that doesn't involve him possibly dying. It did however show that Severide puts his job before his friends.
- I'm not feeling Brett hooking up with CPD guy and am hoping that it was a one time thing. I really wanted Brett and Otis to hook up, but since he was being a dick recently, I'm not feeling it anymore.
- Dawson is most likely pregnant and as much as I would like to see this situation play out--having a pregnant firefighter--I really don't want Dawson pregnant. I wanted the Casey and Dawson thing to be over and for some damn reason the writers keep pushing them back together somehow. I miss the good old days when they were just friends.
- Boden saves the day! Man, that was a great save. I got the feels on that, but I also got the feels of Dawson and Severide when they thought they were going to die. It made me think of Severide and Dawson being together and I kind of like that idea. I'm actually surprised it hasn't happened sooner because of Shay dying. I mean, did you see the way he pulled her closer when they were just lying there. It's something to think about. I much rather have that than Casey and Dawson and Severide with Dr. chick.
- Still in love with Chilli and Herrmann's relationship. Even though, their invention didn't work out, he still has faith that she'll come up with another idea.
- I felt it was so random how Cruz became on rescue. Just so random. I think they should have just brought someone else in to be honest.
I don't know why I wrote this in bullet form, but it worked out. I'll be back for season 4 when it comes back. They'll have to make a new poster because 2 of the people in it are no longer part of the show anymore.