Thursday, October 2, 2014

Thursday Recap

Hey People,


Reign is back and the last thing I remember is a plague was about to start and lover boy ran off to find his baby-mama. Oh and the mad king is dead.

I also remember the king getting a little too handsy with Mary that I wanted the king to have a sit down with the pedobear, but since he's dead, I guess that's not happening.

Oh yea, I just remembered one of Mary's ladies was getting married to the original spice guy and the spice guy already has a daughter that just so happens to be close to the cook or should I say ex-cook. I remember the ex-cook and spice guy's finance being close, very close.

The bastard and the bastard's wife seem to be getting along just well, you know when they're lives aren't hanging in the balance. That pair was odd at first, especially when the bastard's wife was the mistress of his dad. But who knew they would make such a cute couple.

I think that's all I can remember. Let's see what happens tonight.






Luv ya,
             Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment