Monday, February 16, 2015

Bye-Bye For Now Helix

Hey People,

I love how I just started recaping this show and I just binged watched it to catch up to this season and I'm already giving up on it. Helix has always been ridiculously out there with its plot and I thought it was fun the 1st season. I couldn't stop myself from watching the next episode because I needed to know what happened next. Then this season happened. Now I know they couldn't keep doing the NARVIK story so I'm glad there was another virus on the loose, but I feel like this story line isn't going anywhere this season and if it is going somewhere, as of right now, I don't care. Helix has become just plain ridiculous.

I won't totally give up on it though. I'll check up with it when this seasons ends to see if I want to catch up and watch the 3rd season. There might not even be a 3rd season if ratings continue the way they do, but you never know with cable shows.

Luv ya,
           Diva

P.S. I'm still confused on how Sarah is that far along in her pregnancy.

No comments:

Post a Comment