Thursday, March 12, 2015

12 Monkeys Renewed For 2nd Season!

Hey People,

Need I say more?

Well in case I do I just want to say how much I am enjoying the show. I like the fact that what Cole does in the past affects his future. 12 Monkeys has been a delightful surprise and a much needed one since for me Helix has gone down the drain.

As a Nikita fan I love seeing Nerd and Ryan every week. Noah Bean is basically playing the same character since both of his characters worked for the government, but Aaron Stanford did a total 180. He went from nerd to killer and it's just interesting to see him like that every week.

If you haven't checked it yet, I think you should and also check out the movie (by the same name) which started this whole mess because that is a cult classic and is a very good one on top of it. It caught my attention.

Luv ya,
            Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment