Thursday, March 5, 2015

Previously On Thursday...

Hey People,


Not Showing This Week

S2 E13
I can't believe I didn't think of that as a reason why Liz wouldn't hand over the Fulcrum, but in my defense, I wasn't thinking she was going to hand it over in the first place. Red seems to believe the reason Liz doesn't want to give the Fulcrum to him is because if she does, Red wouldn't have any use for her anymore. He's probably right on the assumption, but I think Red loves her and would still stick around. Do I know the reason why? No, but hopefully by the end of this season we'll get some answers as to why Red is so protective of Liz.

Case-of-the-week: The Blacklist does its cases right. I'm usually intrigued by them and this one is no different. A woman takes over her late husband's work of killing people and instead focuses in on murdering men who abuse women. I'm not going to lie, I wasn't crying over the souls of these men so I was kind of on her side a bit, but she couldn't admit to herself that she had become her husband in the process which was true.

I knew right from the get go that Liz would be captured because either Liz or Ressler always gets captured. Anyway, Liz tried to strangle the copycat killer and what we got to see is Liz becoming her husband--a killer. Granted, Tom killed an innocent man and that woman was far from being innocent, but she didn't think twice of not killing her and if it weren't for Ressler barging in, she would have killed the exact same way Tom did.

Speaking of Tom, he's back tonight. Here's hoping he dies because I think his story line is played out.

Luv ya,
            Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment