Sunday, April 19, 2015

Bye-Bye Reign

Hey People,

Okay I know I promised you a diary, but here me out. After watching the amazing Outlander and other shows, I feel I need to step up my TV show quality. There are a lot of great shows and there are a lot of okay shows. I don't think I have time for the okay ones anymore. 

Reign is an okay show. It's not a must see and it's not something I would recommend people should watch, but if someone was interested in it, I wouldn't say not to watch it either. I'm looking for great, must see shows and after 2 years of watching it. I just don't see that happening. 

I was watching the latest episode when I noticed that I wasn't paying attention to what was happening that's when I know something is wrong.

If anything, I hope they end the season with Francis dying and stay true to history. It would definitely be a bold move, but this show needs bold moves to keep it interesting. At least they already know there will be a 3rd season.

I need to find another show to write a diary about, which isn't easy folks since I like mythological shows and I rather review and discuss theories than write a diary about them.

Luv ya,
            Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment