Sunday, June 7, 2015

Previously On Sunday...

Hey People,

S5 E8
I heard this was the best episode of the season and I thought it was because of Dany and Tyrion, but nope I was wrong. The White Walkers come out of nowhere and all hell breaks loose. I did not see that one coming, but it shows Jon just how powerful these White Walkers are. Jon's sword must be made out of dragon glass for him to take out a top tier White Walker and I was a bit sad when I saw the girl Wilding become one. But you know what they say about GoT, don't get attached to any character because they probably will die.

In other news. Jorah is cast out again. Maybe he'll get the message this time that he's unwanted. Loved the conversation between Dany and Tyrion and I can't wait to see these two in action. I hope they become bosom buddies.

Arya is still in training and it seems like she's getting really good at it. Have no idea what being an oyster girl is all about, but we'll just have to wait and see. As for Cersei, well #whothefuckcares about Cersei. She dug her own hole, let her rot in it. Although, it would be really pathetic if the King dies of starvation, but it seems like that's exactly what's going to happen.

Sansa found out that Reek didn't kill her brothers and it seemed to me that this new information has given her hope. Her horrible husband is planning to attack Stannis with 20 men. I hope he dies on the mission.


S2 E5
I'm upset. I saw everyone bone except for the couple I wanted to see the most. Penny Dreadful writers are a bunch of teases. With that out of the way, let's get into it.

Ms. Ives and Mr. Chandler are getting quite close and dare I say too close. One minute she's finally opened up about her past and the next she's already in his bed. More like she took it over, but I guess it's understandable when you're scared. Speaking of Mr. Chandler, the inspector is still on his case, but he still doesn't have any concrete evidence.

People are asking why Vanessa didn't recognize Lily/Brona when she had tea with her and Dr. Frankenstein. I don't know what to tell you people other than she doesn't remember. Brona was a brunette with long hair and a heavy Irish accent and Lily is blonde with short hair and an English accent. I know I wouldn't remember someone after one meeting and a dramatic change like that. Anyway it was lovely to see them together and I loved how Vanessa recognized right away that Dr. F was in love with Lily. Too bad for Mr. Clare/Caliban. (I seriously don't know what to do with these name changes. I might just have to go by their season 2 names.) Mr. Clare and Ms. Ives, once again have a nice chat that ends with them dancing. I would seriously root for these 2 if it weren't for Mr. Chandler, but hey I'm still rooting for the blind girl. (I really should remember her name and Eva Green can have chemistry with a cactus if she wanted to. She's that good.)

Dorian Gray and Angelique are still as cute as ever, but I really hope they start to mix with the group later. Dorian doesn't give 2 shits what other people think of them. I don't want another True Blood situation happening like they did with the werewolves.

So in the end, everyone was having sex. Dorian and Angelique, Sir Malcolm and Mrs. Poole, and Dr. Frankenstein and Lily were all boning by the end. Like I said, everyone except Ms. Ives and Mr. Chandler. They just stared into each other eyes and moved on. Oh and almost forgot, Mrs. Malcolm Murray killed herself because Mrs. Poole stabbed one of her dolls repeatedly in the brain so she'd go crazy and kill herself. So basically the scenes went sex, sex, slit her throat, back to sex again.

Okay so I thought I was the only one who thought this, but I'm not liking Lily. I didn't mind Brona. I just wanted her gone so Mr. Chandler could get with Vanessa, so it was for selfish reasons, but Lily is a whole other story. I liked how the show brought back Billie Piper, but I think she's playing Lily wrong. I think Lily is too forward and should be more innocent. Yes, Dr. F is timid when it comes to matters of the heart so Lily had to be a little bit more aggressive than him, but the way she plays the character makes it seem like she knows more than him when she shouldn't if she's asking him if she did everything right during their meet with Ms. Ives. She's supposed to be innocent, but that's not what I'm reading. I wonder if there are more of us out there who feel the same.

Luv ya,
            Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment