Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Previously On Tuesday...

Hey People,

S2 E1
There really isn't that much to go over. The last episode can be summed up in 1 sentence: Everyone thinks Barry is dead except Jamal, who released him in the desert to die.

It's kind of poetic if you think about it. Barry wanted the land so Jamal gave it to him and Barry will be consumed by it. But we all know the hero isn't going to die. This isn't Game of Thrones.

If you really want to know more I guess I could tell you Ahmed wants to go to Europe to open a hotel and Jamal doesn't like that one bit and also Molly went back to America. I wonder how long the kids have been separated from their parents. I really hope this season doesn't focus on them all too much.

Luv ya,
            Diva

P.S. Am I the only one that roots for Barry and Leila. For some reason I just like her. I don't know why. I don't agree with anything she says or does.

No comments:

Post a Comment