Monday, July 13, 2015

Previously On Monday...

Hey People,

S3 E5
Not much really happened last week. Stef and Lena were constantly fighting, but I think Lena was pushing the fights out of guilt for not telling Stef about the kiss between her and Monte. She really shouldn't be upset about it since it wasn't her fault. Anyway, now they're going to therapy together and we'll probably see a little bit of that tonight.

Okay I had a huge problem believing this story last week, not only that, but I hate how this episode was hyped up over Callie and Brandon when nothing happened to change their relationship. First of all you need a passport to get into Mexico while driving. They aren't going to let you in without one and there is absolutely no way you'll be able to get back into the US without one. Playing dumb won't help you. Yes, the US has border problems, but they aren't at the checkpoints. I really don't understand why they couldn't just do something else that was crazy it really wasn't necessary to go to Mexico to do it. It would have been way more realistic.

Mariana finally told her mothers about her sleeping with Wyatt. She felt the need to lose her virginity. I don't know. I didn't feel the need to lose my virginity at her age. To each their own. Now Mariana must find the courage to tell Callie somehow.

Mike dealt with helping AJ find his brother. AJ visited his grandmother which started them on their trail. My favorite moment of the episode is when AJ explains what it feels like to be a black man in society. I applaud The Fosters for showing that on TV. In the end, AJ ends up getting a call from his brother and I'm guessing this episode tonight, we'll finally meet this mysterious man.

AJ and Callie might actually happen when AJ becomes Mike's official foster kid. I'm not on board with this. This will be the 3rd time Callie falls for a foster brother. She really has a type doesn't she. I rather Callie and Brandon to be honest. Brandon was let back into music camp with a help my friend he (and I) thought stabbed him in the back. Jude wasn't around this episode and was very missed by me, which makes me hope he's in this one.

Luv ya,
           Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment