Saturday, September 26, 2015

Empire S2 E1 Music

Hey People,

It's a new season, which means new music, but it seems like it's so much harder to find the ones that aren't on the album. Anyway, I'll try to find as much as I can that's worth a listen.

I believe this is their theme for the season like how "No Apologies" was last season and the great thing is it's just as good.

"Ain't About The Money" - Jussie Smollett & Yazz

I'm not really a huge fan of this song because it seems like all of a sudden the song becomes a totally different song, in other words, I hate when Jussie & Yazz come in, but I thought it was important to add it to my list because of the message it has about black men in the US being imprisoned. 

"Born To Lose" -- Sean Cross, Jussie Smollett, & Yazz

The recap has already been written and will be out Wednesday.

Luv ya,
            Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment