Saturday, September 19, 2015

Binge News

Hey People,

I know, I know. It's been awhile. You may have thought I disappeared forever, but I didn't. I have been busy and not at all busy. I've been busy at work, but when it comes to my shows I've been not so busy at all, but that's about to change. This week coming up starts the premieres of shows and I cannot wait because I really need something to watch.

I just want to warn you guys once again that I won't be doing what I did before (reviewing every new show), but instead will review those that impress me the most. I've already reviewed a few already because of the leaks.

Just in case you don't know what's premiering this week, here is the list of dramas:

Monday
  • Minority Report
  • Blindspot (already on my list of must watch)
  • Castle
Tuesday
  • Scream Queens
  • Limitless (events after the movie, maybe I should watch the movie)
Wednesday
  • Rosewood
  • Empire
Thursday
  • The Player
  • How to Get Away with Murder
And that's all I have on my list for the week. I should be busy. Until then folks...

Luv ya,
           Diva

P.S. I would have written some WYBMS, but I'm heading to New York. I'll see if I can write some tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment