Sunday, September 27, 2015

Binge News

Hey People,

Because of shows coming back and me basically using my weekend to catch up and write, I have put The Wire (season 5), Falling Skies (season 2), and WYBMS on the back-burner until further notice. The good news is most of my previous shows and news shows already have their recaps ready to go for the week. As of right now, I just have How to Get Away with Murder and the new show The Player to watch.

Okay so the real reason I'm writing this post is because I'm dealing with a dilemma. Remember this post? It's currently the most viewed post on this site. People are still wondering about The Good Wife and why Julianna Margulies and Archie Panjabi didn't shoot a scene together. Nothing new has been learned since the last post I talked about this since AP said her piece and I don't think anyone has interviewed JM on the subject, which just makes her more guilty in my eyes, but the Kings, the creators and writers of the show, did speak their minds and they did it in the most condescending way. As someone wrote, "They really don't get it."

I was set to not watch this season because I couldn't take the crap this show was spittin' and the fact that they were coming off of their worst season yet, just made me lean towards not returning at all. All summer long, I saw posts of the new actors that were coming to the show and I wasn't interested until I saw the last person they booked--Vanessa Williams. I love her and the best part of her acting is seeing how others react to her acting because she always comes off as this strong personality type. The fact that she'll be playing Eli's new love interest is all the more reason why I wanted to see what's going on, so this is what I've decided to do. I've decided that I will punish The Good Wife by no longer promoting it. You can actually say this show was the reason behind me starting this blog because I had so much to talk about. I mean, it had to get its own post because I wrote so much. With each episode, I wrote a review, but no longer. That is over. I will continue to watch, but I won't speak a word of it, and therefore, you won't see anymore posts about the show from me.

In other news, if you want to know what will be premiering this week, here's the list on what I'll be watching:

Sunday:
  • Blood & Oil
  • Quantico
Wednesday:
  • Code Black
Thursday:
  • The Blacklist

Luv ya,
            Diva

P.S. I'm still on the fence with Limitless and Minority Report so I'm going to give them 1 more shot to impress me and if they don't then I gotta kick them to the curve because I don't have time anymore to watch a show bloom into amazing and these days a show may even not get that chance because networks will up and quit them before that even happens. No one has time for you to get into the groove of things. That's what testing is for, so you can be great from the gate.

No comments:

Post a Comment