Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Previously On Wednesday...

Hey People,

I checked out Code Black and thought it was intense, chaotic, and depressing. Safe to say I won't be adding this to my list. On to Empire.

S2 E2
Lucious is getting out which means Empire vs Dynasty. I really like the new name Cookie and the gang gave their music label and a tip of the hat to Dynasty the show. I can't believe the judge ruled in his favor over some S&M pictures. Who cares this day and age? But both the prosecutor and defense attorney were playing dirty so I don't really care about the outcome. Lucious still has a trial to prepare for.

I'm glad that Hakeem and Cookie are working together. Look how far they have come? They went from one beating the other with a broom to sweeping together and I am really digging this new female artist group Hakeem wants to start. But with one of his great ideas comes a stupid idea with him leaking his own album and then announcing it to the world that he's the one that did it. Ugh, next time just claim someone hacked your computer.

Man do I feel for Andre, he always envisioned being in charge of Empire. The scene between Cookie and Andre was just heartbreaking and the rejection of Andre by Lucious made my blood boil. It's sad to see one parent want their son desperately and the other always thinking he isn't good enough just because he isn't an entertainer. I thought when Rhonda went to Jamal that it was a trick, but I guess it wasn't.

Boo Boo Kitty is still roaming and I hope that she sticks with Dynasty because they need at least 1 person that knows the business side of things now that Andre is out, but maybe he'll return and I just really want another Boo Boo Kitty and Cookie fight to happen and it's more likely to happen if they're at Dynasty together.

I still need more Tiana, V, Becky, and Porsha in my life and from this episode, I recognized Ludacris (one of my favorite rappers) and Kelly Rowland (one of my favorite singers). I hope this isn't the last we see of Kelly Rowland because I really wanted her to sing a song and I'm looking forward to seeing more of Lucious's past. Can't forget about Bubbles from The Wire showing up as Lucious's new attorney.

Luv ya,
            Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment