Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Previously On Wednesday...

Hey People,

S2 E3 & E4
E3
Okay so I'm getting really sick and tired of Lucious winning all the time. It seems like he's always 1 step ahead of everyone else and it's starting to get on my nerves especially when he's smug about it. I'll always be #TeamCookie.

Boo Boo Kitty and Cookie are working together again to bring down Lucious. I like them working together. Yea they may hate each other, but together they are a force to be reckoned with. Lucious took the lead the girl group. I liked the name (Mirage a Trois) though better than what it was originally going to be called. Let's not forget he bought practically all hip-hop radio stations and will eventually sign the new girl rap artist.

I don't understand why Andre wants to be part of Empire so bad when he keeps getting rejected. Then you have Jamal who is just missing his mother, which is just sad really since he just kicked her out last episode. But like Becky said, he will always be her son. However, that was short lived because now Lucious promised to produce his record. I doubt he'll live up to his word. I'm loving the hatred Hakeem has for Lucious. I like them better when they're at odds with each other than when they work together.

Can the Dynasty team catch a break?

E4
Lucious is still winning. He found out Andre killed Uncle Vernon so now he knows the prosecutor has nothing on him. Speaking of the prosecutor, I liked her because she was going after Lucious, but when she went after Cookie's sons that have nothing to do with anything, I was like that bitch needs to get what's coming to her. But I'm so glad Cookie is using this opportunity to stop Lucious from buying the radio station. A sort of win for her.

Jamal and Hakeem aren't getting along. I don't really care about Jamal since he's being a dick this season, but at least Hakeem's girl band isn't dead just yet with this new girl he just found.

P.S. Porsha would give out Cookie's name, which is why I love her.

Luv ya,
            Diva


No comments:

Post a Comment