Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Empire Music

Hey People,

It's really weird. Some of the songs that I think I like on the show, I end up listening to the full song on YouTube and don't like it as much. But then there are some that I hear on the show and I don't think anything of it and then I listen to the complete song and I end up loving it. It's just really weird. But most of the time, I'm on point. This is not one of those times. Here's what I think warrants a 2nd lesson.

I didn't really pay attention to this one when it came on during the show, but I listened to the song online and I love it. Reminds me of Eminem for some reason, just the flow of the song, not necessarily the rapper.

"Ear 2 The Street" - Mo McRae

Jamal definitely has a theme this season and it's called all of his songs have love in the title. I must say though that they've all been good songs so I can't hate on it. I love the piano in the background. Makes the song a thousand times better. They even have some french words in here! That's always a win in my book.

"You Broke Love" - Jussie Smollett

Nothing really to say about this one other than the obvious great beat and great collaboration. 

"Boom Boom Boom Boom" - Terrence Howard & Bre-Z


Luv ya,
            Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment