Friday, September 5, 2014

Extant S1 E11

Dear Diary,

Now where were we? So Kryger is dead and now we're all caught up. Yasumoto's men caught Molly and and Kern, but those b*tches started running when they heard shots being fired. Following the yellow brick road that wasn't so yellow, they see the results of the gun shots. A little further and they see Sparks's car, obviously since they aren't here, they switched cars.

Thus, how we came to a crappy hotel spot where Dr. Loco found them. I wasn't expecting Molly to come out, but for some reason she always comes out of situations unscathed. She's a little too lucky for me, but then again I would be super upset if they messed up her face so I'm okay with it. Turns out Sparks was left behind. Ugh why didn't he just jump off a cliff. What an annoying prick.

Anyway, back to the ISEA with a new head honcho since the last one went nuts when he saw his daughter. Time to play a trick on Yasumoto. I mean seriously man, how could you fall for the oldest trick in the book? You're supposed to be smart. Maybe it's all the grey hairs he has. I swear, the last time I saw him, he didn't have any.

I can't believe Yasumoto is singing like a canary, but I guess that's what happens when you don't have any more options left. Man has been waiting 140 years for some asteroid? Impressive, even I had to admit that. Ugh, what we humans do to escape the inevitable.

Turns out Sparks was in on it the whole time and whatever he did was already done. Question. Why wasn't he on lock down? Man is a nut job and he wasn't even being watched. Now you know why it's so easy for me to slip in and out of this building. I'm stalking a bunch of idiots, Diary.

Luv ya,
           Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment