Saturday, October 4, 2014

Reign S2 E1 Diary

Dear Diary,

The Black Plague is back? Seriously? Me thinks if I stay close to Queen Mary I should be safe. Looks like Greer just found out Leith is with her future step-daughter. That was sooner than expected. Let the drama begin.

I hate how everyone is in one place. People need to take showers. So I overheard a conversation between Leith and Castleroy's daughter about them running off together. Well, not really running off since we're all trapped here, but you get the point Diary.

What kind of sappy music is this? Can't they play something more upbeat? I had to sneak my way into the throne room so I could keep away from those sickly people. Apparently Nostradamus is immune. What kind of concoction did he take to make him immune, I wonder?

Some douchebag came in asking Mary to kill his foe in exchange for food for the realm, but it doesn't seem like Mary's taking the bait. So the nobles rule over the royalty. Politics as usual. I'm so sick of these games royals play. Time to get out of here for a while.

Let's see how Leith is doing since I know he has to meet his girl soon, but it seems like Greer got to him first. Greer tells Leith that her marriage will fail if he seeks out Yvette because he might be able to put his feelings aside for her, but Greer cannot.  So she basically just admitted she still cares for him. Still feel a little bit sad for Castleroy, but he knew what he was getting himself into.

I saw Eduard on his way to the throne room and had to see what else this douhebag was going to say. Turns out whoever he wants to kill has segregated himself from the population with his family. So now it'll be harder to kill him. He obviously doesn't know what no means. If I follow him maybe I can kill him and save everyone the trouble.

As I was on my way to follow the douchebag, I saw Kenna walk into a room. I haven't seen the girl all day, so I had to know what she was up to. I guess killing the douchebag will have to wait. Turns out Pascal is infected. Poor little boy he can't catch a break. But I wasn't the only one that saw them and now Kenna is stuck inside a room with an infected child, who she can't comfort. That's actually really sad Diary.

I couldn't stand to hear a child die so I went back to the throne room and found out, Mary and Nostradamus gave her something to make her ill, but it's not the plague. So chick will be fine. Turns out douchebag went and killed that family anyway with poison. I got a peek into the the room and one of the victims was Yvette. Uh oh, Castleroy will not be happy about this. Will he blame Leith because if it weren't for him, she wouldn't have been there in the first place? That's a question only time will tell. Mary takes douchebag and locks him up with the sick. Well that's one way to kill someone. Man wouldn't shut up. Talked all the way down.

I saw Kenna and Bash together. I'm guessing Kenna didn't get sick. Her and Bash are made for each other. They escape death so many times.

I have yet to be infected and hopefully it says that way. I'll tell you more later Diary.

Luv ya,
            Diva

P.S. Nostradamus shaven is sexy.

No comments:

Post a Comment