Monday, November 3, 2014

No The Affair: He Said, She Said, Truth This Week

Hey People,

So I'm finishing up watching episode 4 of The Affair and I noticed that it was pretty much a truth episode with a little inconsistencies here and there, but for the most part it was on point. I've decided not to do a He Said, She Said, Truth because of it. So this last episode will just get a recap next Sunday.

I don't know if the format will resume the he said, she said format as before or if he will tell one part and she will finish that day like they did with this episode. It could have been because this was their first time together so they wanted to do something special. I don't know. We'll just have to wait and see.

I would like to take this time to correct my truths though. It seems like I got 3 wrong.


  1. Apparently, they did not have sex last week and they were just getting handsy with each other.
  2. Noah's version of the kiss was correct. She couldn't get out because she didn't know the code.
  3. Noah's version of getting handsy last week was also correct.
Seems like Noah is the one who's telling the truth more. Maybe I should start believing his version more instead of me thinking he's just sexualizing the crap out of these situations.

Be sure to check the recap out Sunday.

Luv ya,
            Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment