Monday, November 10, 2014

The Affair Renewed for Season 2

Hey People,

So I just found out The Affair will continue on for another season. I just watched the last episode, so I won't spoil it for those who haven't seen it yet (it's not a huge spoiler though), but you do find out who was killed. Someone suggested another couple having an affair. I actually like that idea more. I doubt this story will be wrapped up in one season though, just by how slow the story is going, but I will say it did pick up the pace this last episode.

Even though I cover this show on a weekly basis, I'm not sold on their love story. I just stick around because I like how they tell the story, not the story itself, which is very odd how they begin their affair. However watching the last episode, I am now more intrigued about their family lives than their affair.

I don't know how these 2 do it. With all the stuff that's going on in their lives, how they make time for an affair and put everything on hold is beyond my comprehension.

This show doesn't make affairs sexy, but makes it look exhausting.

Yet, I still watch.

Luv ya,
            Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment