Monday, December 22, 2014

Hart of Dixie S4 E1 Diary

Dear Diary,

It's been a while Diary, so I thought I should catch you up on what's been going on in Blue Bell since I think I won't be writing to you for some time. Well, at least until something crazy happens in Blue Bell, which doesn't take long when you have Zoe Hart as our doctor.

Ever since Crickett came out of the closet she's been staying inside AB's house and hasn't come out. If she's watching The L Word I suggest she skip the last 2 seasons since they aren't worth watching. But seriously who would have thought Crickett was gay? If anyone was coming out gay in that relationship I would have not put my money on her.

Tom has started a volunteer firefighter program since the Rammer Jammer caught on fire. I bet you $10 Diary that it's going to fail. You should have seen the volunteers he got. Just looking at them I can this will be an epic fail. I did, however, notice Lavon and George not getting along. Trouble in best friend paradise apparently.

I heard through the grapevine that Zoe serenaded Meatball with a happy rendition of "Walk the Line". I didn't even know that song could be played in a happy tune. Seems to me that Zoe Hart is trying to get Wade back. I really don't understand it. I mean he did cheat on her and all, but then again I think it was because of Zoe that Wade changed for the better and didn't cheat in his last relationship for the first time ever in his life. Although, he did get cheated on by Zoe's cousin. Anyway, it doesn't matter. Maybe Zoe and Wade are meant to be.

Lemon came back from her trip and she's back with a doctor as her new beau. Way to go Lemon! Now if only she can hold on to this one. The man is perfect. He saved 2 orphans from a burning building, enough said.

...

Okay Diary I don't know why I didn't finish this entry so let me do that now. It's been 8 weeks and like I told you before, the house for the fire department isn't going to happen. Lemon is surprisingly still together with Mr. Perfect. The fact that nothing has happened so far makes me wonder if it's all a ruse. Dr. Breeland has been happy, which is also weird since he's always in a bad mood. Lavon and George are friends again. I wonder how that happened. And last, but not least, Wade and Zoe are still not together. I'm going to try to get to the bottom of this Diary

Luv ya,
            Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment