Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Gotham Your Time Is Up

Hey People,

If you've been reading my weekly recaps of Gotham you shouldn't be surprised by this. I think Gotham had a lot of potential. It was definitely the most anticipated show this season and I thought it was right on the money maker in the beginning. I didn't think it was super fantastic, but it didn't disappointment me either. Now it's starting to disappoint. I see myself only looking forward to the kids and that's not enough for me to stay.

Don't get me wrong, there are some characters that I love like Harvey, Penguin, The Riddler, and Zsasz, but characters like Barbara and Gordon are getting in the way. I can ignore Barbara, she wasn't even in the last episode, but I can't ignore Gordon because he's the main character. It's hard to watch a show when the main character is annoying the shit out of you when you're watching. I thought he would let loose and not give a shit about the rules since he was sent to Arkham, but he's more strict about them more than ever now. So I'm guessing the Arkham bit was just to introduce Lee Thompkins.

Either way I'm finished with it.

Luv ya,
           Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment