Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Hart Of Dixie S4 E7 Diary

Dear Diary,

It's been a weird couple of days. So let me sum up what's been going on in Blue Bell with this acronym WTF.

First, I saw Wade trying to pay for something. I've never seen Wade pay for anything in my life. What is Zoe Hart doing to that guy? She's taking the Kinsella out of Wade Kinsella. Man flirts because that's what he does. He doesn't mean anything by it and no one expects anything more from him.

I hear there is a 4th Breeland daughter in our midst. Another girl huh, I feel bad for Dr. B. He can't get a son even when it's a secret from him. I guess Dr. B was never meant to have a son. He could always try for another with Shelby, but that just makes me think of Dr. B and Shelby together doing the nasty and I just don't want to think about that.

So that's who that woman Dr. B was talking to the other night. It was Lemon's mother. She doesn't look that much older than Lemon. Must be good genes or something. I'm guessing since Lemon is dealing with her mom issues, Lavon and her are put on hold. Secretly, I'm hoping indefinitely. I just can't see them together after everything. A part of me still holds out that Lavon and AB will get back together.

Speaking of AB, have you heard of GB? George and AB are together and I have no idea why. I like George. I like Annabeth. That doesn't mean I'll like George and Annabeth. I don't like pizza fries either FYI. It may be done to death, but you could say the same for Zoe and Wade, George and Tansy should be together, There I said it, no take backs.

One other thing I want to mention Diary, why wasn't I invited to the Breelands' birthday party? Does this town not know I exist?

Luv ya,
           Diva

P.S. Blue Bell gives Norwegians a bad name.
P.P.S. Word on the street is Crickett's new girlfriend gets around more than George Tucker. Now that's a lot of women.

No comments:

Post a Comment