Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Update On Life

Hey People,

Sorry for the late Hart of Dixie diary. It will be up today. Life took over and I had to put my blog on hold for a bit.

As for The Good Wife review, I think this week was a filler episode, which is totally not like them so there wasn't anything major that needs to be discussed so it will get a regular recap like everyone else for now.

As for the new shows that premiered last Sunday--Battle Creek and Secret & Lies--I haven't gotten around to watching them yet because I wanted to see how they performed first to see if they were DOA. It's too hard to tell right now so we'll have to wait until next Sunday to see how they settle in their respective time slots. Secrets and Lies is a miniseries so I will check that one out regardless and give you a review for that.

So be on the look out for:

  • Hart of Dixie Diary
  • Secrets & Lies Review
  • (Maybe) Battle Creek
Luv ya, 
            Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment