Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Previously On Wednesday...

Hey People,


I have to say Trai Byers had me saying "Put the gun down!" I couldn't believe he pulled the trigger. It was a brilliant scene and very well acted. I felt his pain. Andre needs some attention and love because he's definitely not getting it from his musical family or his wife, who's done playing games with him. Being the black sheep in the family sucks.

I don't know if it's the way Taraji says her lines, but anything she says is gold. I only know Anika and Camille as Boo Boo Kitty and Yoko Ono. Loved how she called Yoko Ono out on her age and told her Hakeem has mommy issues.

Oddly enough, I am rooting for Lucious and Cookie. Boo Boo Kitty is already selling him out it seems. As for Jamal, I love how he came out and his father will be on him for it. But seriously that kid needs to get a paternity test done.

Here's a video recap:


Luv ya,
            Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment