Friday, April 17, 2015

Binging Away

Hey People,

I know I've been on the quite side of life recently, but it's not my fault most shows are either finishing up or are saving themselves for May sweeps. So I've been busying myself with watching shows I haven't had the pleasure of watching before.

I'm just about to finish the 1st season of The Musketeers and I made my way to the 2nd season of The Wire. I gave up on Vikings for the 2nd time. I made it to the 2nd or 3rd episode where they slaughter a bunch of priests or whatnot and just decided I really didn't like any of them after that. I watched Daredevil from Netflix and I liked the pilot and I need to binge watch the rest so I can do a full review. I'm retrying Black Sails and TURN just to make sure I made the right call.

As you can see I keep myself very busy, so just because I'm silent doesn't mean I'm not binging. I actually like when they aren't as many shows on because it allows me to catch up with others.

Be sure to check back tomorrow for Previously On Saturday... as well as a Reign diary, which I haven't done in a long time because Reign has been MIA for quite some time.

Luv ya.
            Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment