Thursday, April 30, 2015

No Finding Carter On Tuesday

Hey People.

So I knew there was a new Finding Carter episode last Tuesday, but I decided not to do a recap for two reasons. 1) I was in New York and I didn't have time and 2) while I was watching the episode, I wasn't even sure I wanted to continue the series anymore.

The 1st season started out great with Carter and her struggles and it's still about that, it's just that I knew it couldn't be the focus forever and, of course, other characters were going to have their shit to deal with, but everyone else's shit is just shit.

  • The thing with the parents (but they were always messed up to begin with)
  • Maylor no longer and now Taylor is with Ofe (I don't hate on the new couple, but god is Taylor just annoying as ever this season)
  • Armadillo is still being ignored (but what else is new?)
  • Everyone seems to forgive Crash for what he did (this is the worst of them all. The writers are trying to redeem his character and I dub him nonredeemable. There is a difference between forgiving someone and hanging out with someone and acting like nothing ever happened. The gun thing was an accident, but taking out a gun in the first place and trying to rob Max wasn't) 
I gave it 5 episodes this season and I find myself only looking forward to the parts where Carter has to deal with her kidnapper, everything else is just skip-able. 

Luv ya,
           Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment