Monday, May 11, 2015

Previously On Monday...

Hey People,

S1 E21
Well done Jane! She used a basic mean girl trick and got what she wanted. Does that mean for people to get what they want we have to stoop to the levels of the mean spirited? Because that's what the moral of the story is in last week's episode. I'm just saying if you were thinking Jane was going to take the high ground, you would have been totally wrong. It is something to ponder though.

So Jane tricked Petra into making her mother confess to pushing Alba by using the fact that she knows Petra is still in love with Rafael. It was a genius plan and well executed one by Rafael. I wasn't surprised by this. I knew once we saw that flashback of Jane in the classroom that it would end like this. By the way, I loved those flashbacks and love it anytime Jane's conscious talks to her. I just recently went to my 5 year reunion (like Jane did), but I showed up late, actually if you must know the truth, I crashed it. I totally forgot that it was that night (no one was surprised I forgot). By the time I got there, everyone was already drunk. Great times. If you want to know the details I would happily share it.

Anyway, Xo and Rogelio will try to be good friends. We learned that Rogelio is afraid of heights and Xo told the director that it was her who was afraid of heights so Rogelio wouldn't come off as being difficult to work with. This may be the start of a beautiful friendship, which will probably lead them back down the road of lovers, eventually.

So now Petra's mother is in jail and she's still trying to get back with Rafael even though Rafael will probably never get back with her. Rafael still has not told Jane why he broke up with her, but it seems like it may be too late. Michael is already moving in position and has Jane's heart fluttered. I like both Michael and Rafael, I wouldn't know who to choose either. Michael is sweet, but impulsive and Rafael is daring, but stupid. I'm just so confused. This is how you write a love-triangle people and remember people E.G.O.T.

Theory:
Season finale is tonight and the baby is coming. There is apparently a huge twist and I have no idea what it could be other than maybe Michael and Rafael are half brothers. His mother did remarry and she said she has a son. Could it be Michael?


S7 E22
People have said this episode was better than most recent episodes, but I don't agree. I totally think the plane episode was better than this one.

Case-of-the-week: Caskett solves the murder of Lorne Michaels the owner, who owns SNL SNT (Saturday Night Tonight). Turns out his right hand man did it because he was embezzling and the owner found out.

I only liked this episode because Jaleel White (Steve Urkel) was in it. I haven't seen White in a long time and he's still cute as ever. I can't believe they didn't put a "Did I do that" in his dialogue. Random as ever Carly Rae Jepsen showed up out of the blue. Seriously that was really really really really really really really random and I'm not a fan of her latest song.

I know there is a cliffhanger for the finale so I'm prepared for it. I'm still waiting for Katic to sign on for another season. It doesn't even have to be the full season, I just want her story to be wrapped up so we're not left hanging.

Luv ya,
           Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment