Friday, June 12, 2015

Binge News

Hey People,

So I having been posting a lot lately because most of my shows are on hiatus right now. I was playing video games to fill the void, but now I'm back watching shows again.

Recently, I've been binging through Damages (already on season 2) and 24 (season 3). I started Damages when it first came out, but for some reason I stopped watching. I never caught up with it and with 24, I started a year ago and quit in season 3 for no reason. So I'm making amends and fixing my mistakes by watching them now.

The Wire (season 4) is on hold for now, but I'll get around to watching it eventually. Season 5 is its last so I might as well finish it. I've also been watching UnReal but I'm unsure if I'll add it to my list of shows. We shall see.

Luv ya,
            Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment