Friday, June 12, 2015

Orange Is The New Black Commences!

Hey People,

Well if you didn't know, I'm telling you now. Orange Is the New Black season 3 just dropped last night which was 3 hours earlier than scheduled. Now if they did it a week or month earlier, I would be hollering, but since it's a couple of hours, I'm not doing back-flips for nobody.

I will definitely be writing a season 3 review when I finish binging through it all. I would have done a diary for it, but that would have made me write for each episode and since the seasons come out in bulks that's a little hard to do. Besides, I binge watch this with my friend. We literally set one day for us to get together and go through as much as we can in one sitting. It's a lot of fun and we discuss things together along the way.

I've been waiting to see what happens with Alex and Piper, the most dysfunctional couple on any show. Keep it locked guys.

Luv ya,
           Diva

P.S. Turns out I won't be checking this show out until July 4th weekend, so it'll be awhile before you see this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment