Saturday, June 13, 2015

Previously On Saturday...

Hey People,

S2 E1
The tide has changed. James now knows Angela's day job and it seems like he'll play along for now even though there's nothing to play since Angela isn't using him. Something tells me that he'll still love her anyway. Angela is trying to use the pervert's girlfriend to get info on who Ghost is since she's no longer on the case anymore ever since the pervert died. If she finds something big, she may be able to get back in the case.

Tommy was hiding at his mother's house, but since he found out about Holly being shot, he's been at her side. I was really hoping she died in the finale. I have bad luck. As for Tasha she's still scheming for money behind Ghost's back.

With tonight's episode, let's just say James isn't the only one that finds out something new. However, I am not liking how this is unfolding. I don't like James knowing about Angela. I can't tell if he's being genuine anymore.

Luv ya,
            Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment