Saturday, July 25, 2015

Happy Anniversary Diva's Diary!

Hey People,

I made it 1 full year doing my blog and I have learned so much! I've gone through a lot of TV shows and have added a lot of new ones that I think are great and I still have so many other shows to catch up on.

The first anniversary was earlier this month, but since I've been so busy lately, I completely forgot about it and so now I will celebrate this special occasion by offering you some great numbers since we've started.

As of today:
  • We have almost 12,000 views (currently 11,880)
  • 480 posts
  • 23 followers on google+ and twitter (follow me if you haven't yet)
  • and as a special treat I will show for the remaining week left in July, the top 10 posts of all time (ICYMI)
I hope we have another successful year this year and I'm still learning so you never know when I might change it up on here.

Thanks for being one of my people and reading my endless rants.

Luv ya,
            Diva

P.S. If you're interested in bringing back WYBMS (one of the reasons why I started this blog) show me you're interested by voting on the right panel.

No comments:

Post a Comment