Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Binge News

Hey People,

So I've finally made it to season 5 of The Wire. Season 4 was great I'm debating with myself if it was the best season or not. I've also returned to 24 and am still working my way through season 3.

If you've checked out my slideshow on the right above, you should have noticed Humans has been added. I tried it out and loved the concept of it so much that I had to add it to my list. Humans has replaced Almost Human for me. I thought Almost Human was a great show that was taken before its time and Humans kind of replaces it for me in a way. It's not exact, but they share the basic concept of artificial intelligence, so that's what really got me hooked to begin with. Therefore starting this Sunday Previously On Sunday... will return, but not for long since the 1st season is only going to be 8 episodes and next Sunday starts the 7th. If you haven't checked it out, I suggest you do and do what I did and catch up.

You know me, I'm always on the look out for the next best thing to add to my list.

Luv ya,
           Diva

P.S. As for the WYBMS poll, it only got 2 votes and that's good enough for me. One would have been good enough for me really because it means someone is reading it. So expect one to come out this week. I don't know if I'm going to do weekly or bi-weekly. I haven't figured it out yet because I don't know my schedule yet. But either way, there will definitely be one out this week. WYBMS RETURNS!

No comments:

Post a Comment