Sunday, August 30, 2015

Binge News

Hey People,

I just wanted to let you know that I did try Fear the Walking Dead and I thought it was okay. I'm still on the bubble with it though, so I haven't added it on as one of my must sees yet. 

Since fall premieres are coming up soon I just wanted to remind everyone that I won't be doing reviews for every new tv series this year. It was a lot last year and now I have less time to do it, so I will only do reviews for shows that I will commit to. Because I have less time now, this also means I'll be more selective. Now that I work more than 40 hours a week, I don't have as much time on my hands, so if something catches my eye this season, it must be at least one watch for you to try out. I already know Blindspot will be on my list, which means I need to find me some posters. 

As for WYBMS, if you ever go to the Explanation page, I explain how WYBMS came about. I wrote most of the stuff beforehand and now I have to write some more stuff to continue the story. Once I get my schedule down, I'll squeeze in some writing time.

Luv ya,
           Diva

P.S. I'm thinking of starting Falling Skies again. I quit because I forgot about it, which isn't a legit reason to quit a show so I'm thinking of starting it up again since tonight is the series finale. What do you think? I'm leaning towards yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment