Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Previously On Tuesday...

Hey People,

S1 E2
Limitless is finally on my list officially.

So Brian thought working for the FBI would make him James Bond, but instead he's put on in a room and just watched all day. However, by the end of the episode, Harris realizes how much of an asset he is on the field that she talks her boss into letting him come with her from now on.

Case-of-the-week: a CEO created a biochemical weapon to attack Genghis Khan trait. Turns out this head honcho army guy was going to vote no to giving a biochemical company more money and since the company's only client is the army, the CEO would have been screwed if he lost them as a client. Hence, the plan to kill the no voter, who would then be replaced with a yes voter.

I added Limitless to my list because I do enjoy the chemistry between Brian and Harris. Even though it may not be sexual (doesn't all shows like this end that way?), I still like them working together. Plus, I think Jake McDorman has great comedic timing. He could just as easily work in a sitcom.

Luv ya,
            Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment