Sunday, November 22, 2015

Previously On Sunday...

Hey People,

S6 E6
So all of the conversations between Sasha and Abraham, this was all I heard.

Blah, blah, blah...
Abraham: I would like to get to know you a little better.
Sasha: Why do you think that?
Abraham: Because you're a no bullshitter and I can tell you want this D.
Sasha: You need to clean up house aka get rid of your side hoe.
Abraham: I can do that.

And that's all I can remember.

But seriously folks, I just did not see that one coming. Sasha and Abraham? Who would have thunk it? But if you do think about it, it does make sense. They both have experienced losing someone dear to them and almost died by their own hands because of it. They were both saved realizing they needed to survive. I don't see a problem with it. I'll start rooting for them. What should their name be? Saham? Abraha? Shaham? Sabrah? Sabra? I'll find out the name eventually.

Daryl got his bike stolen, but he can always make another. I think everyone knows that those people are going to end up dead one way or another. The good thing is all the Walkers were led away from Alexandria and Daryl, Sasha, and Abraham found each other again.

Again, I repeat, Glen is DEAD! I can't believe some people think he's the one who asked for help on the walkie-talkie. I don't know who it was, but I know you can rule out Glen and any women we've met so far on the show.

Luv ya,
             Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment