Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Previously On Tuesday...

Hey People,

S1 E10
Well welcome back Limitless. Last time, I said Brian's father will die and I still kind of think that. My theory still stands, but damn did I hate his father in the last episode. He went from being an understanding father to a annoying person that needs to go away. Me thinks if he doesn't die then he's going to be a real pain in the ass later.

I liked this case of the week though. Arm-agedden, I thought it was funny. Anyway, robotic arms were being hacked and in the end they found the hacker, but he never programmed the arm to kill anyone. I turns out that Boyle's friend murdered his own wife, which is just sad really. Why didn't he just leave her?

Tonight is the season finale and I am excited. I feel like Rebecca and Brain have become really close since the premiere. I value their friendship, but I think we all know where this relationship is heading.

P.S. Where was Mike this episode? It's not the same if it's just Ike.

Luv ya,
            Diva

2 comments:

  1. I'm really liking this show more and more. Looking forward to the second half of the season to see where they take story.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have to agree with you. Just watched the fall finale and I loved how they did it. I miss Person of Interest but this was a nice replacement for it. However, I still want my Person of Interest back.

      Delete