Sunday, December 6, 2015

The Walking Dead Season 6 Midseason Finale Review

Hey People,

OMG there are so many people that I wanted to die. I'm not going to lie to you. I was so excited at the possibility that Carol could die at the hands of Morgan. I knew it wasn't going to end pretty because you had an angel and a devil (of Rick's conscious) in the same room. Now, of course, we all knew that eventually the prisoner would get out. Where would the drama be if he didn't? But I did not expect him to take a hostage and the Doc at that. I'm pretty sure they would have just let him go and chucked it up to him dying on his way out. Who knows maybe he'll run into Rick's group and be killed that way.

Speaking of Rick's group, I am so glad they brought back the guts disguise. I don't understand why they don't use it as often because they should. Actually that should just be their attire from now on. They can get used to the smell and it would cause Walkers to walk their asses right pass them if they were ever caught in danger. But about that ending, can someone shut that boy up? I swear he's going to get them all killed. For a second there, I thought Carl was going to get killed by Jessie's oldest. It would have been really morbid, but who am I to judge. I thought the baby would have been a goner too by now, but she's still kicking and screaming, but always seems to be quiet with Walkers around.

As sad as it was that Deanna is dead, hopefully her words to Rick will impact his decisions. Any person who isn't a Walker is one of them and he needs to stop thinking that only his group is. I'm surprised we didn't see Daryl, Sasha, or Abraham. Maybe they'll open the midseason premiere with them.

Glenn got to see Maggie, but Maggie is stuck up at post with Walkers surrounding her. Good luck with that one Glenn.

Just so you know, I want Carol, preferably Jessie's sons, and you can throw in Gabriel for people on my list that I want to die. But Carol definitely gets he top billing.

Until Valentine's Day, we won't see another episode of TWD so happy early Valentine's Day!. I think that's the best way to show you care. Thanks for not being a zombie so I don't have to kill you. Happy Valentine's Day.

Luv ya,
             Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment