Sunday, February 21, 2016

Previously On Sunday...

Hey People,

S6 E9
So The Walking Dead came back and I have a few bad things to say about it.
  1. I am so sick and tired of Glenn not dying. He always comes so close and some fucking way he escapes. No one is that lucky. I'm hoping that the writers are just messing with our minds and one day, just when we think he's not dead and escaped once again, the writers actually do end up killing him.
  2. Carl should be dead. Man took a bullet to the eye. That should have lodged straight to his brain. I'm glad he's not dead but let's be honest, he should be dead.
  3. I didn't think the town was so huge that it literally took them until nightfall to cross it and even then they didn't make it out of town.
  4. Hot girlfriend is dead. At least we still have Michonne. And on the plus side, her annoying kids are dead as well. I definitely did not want to see a mom crying her eyes out over her kid being dead. That's how we got evil ass Carol. BTW, I still hate Carol because if it wasn't for her getting in the little boy's head, hot mom would still be alive.
Now that that's out of the way, let me say how amazing this episode was. It probably was the best episode so far this season and I say that because everyone was once again together. As much as I didn't like how Glenn once again escaped death, I was really happy that Sasha, Daryl, and Abraham were back with the group again. Let me also say I totally called them killing that biker group with a rocket launcher way in advance. However, I didn't want them to used it on that stream. It was a waste.

So what now? Rick finally learned that you can teach an old dog new tricks. His son is now blind in one eye. Maggie and Glenn are reunited, but hopefully not for long (someone needs to die out of the two of them). Carol is still a bitch and I really hope she dies (more so than Glenn). She is the legit the cause of all the bad things that happen to that group. Abraham and Sasha will start their romance which might make Rosita a little jelly. Eugene and Gabriel finally fought! Even the useless ones aren't useless anymore. And Tara's girlfriend is still alive. 

Now who the fuck is Negan?

Luv ya,
            Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment