Thursday, July 31, 2014

Extant S1 E4

Dear Diary,

Where are we going? Apparently to Molly's old man's place who had a bit of a drinking problem or maybe I should say has a drinking problem. Molly hasn't been back to her father's place in 6 years. Well obviously they aren't that close because of his bad habit, but damn 6 years is a long time. Turns out she didn't even go there to say, "Hi Dad. The people that I work for are after me and I need to stay on the DL if you know what I mean. BTW, I missed you." Nope, instead she just came for a DNA tester that John has to fix.

Meanwhile, I get a sense that I'm not the only ones stalking the Woods. There seems to be a lot of guys watching them. They think they're so slick being incognito, while to me, they're sticking out like a sore thumb. Amateurs, I swear.

I wonder what kind of stuff is going on over at ISEA for them to be sending in a squad team like this.What the hell is going on?

Quinn took Ethan out for dinner so Molly and John could have time to themselves. I wish it were for the reason that I originally was thinking in my head, but sadly no, they just want to get the DNA test done by themselves. Molly's birthday suit will just have to wait.

I decided to follow Quinn and Ethan to dinner and at first it was going quite nice, but then Quinn had to ruin it with his gambling. Maybe he has a gambling problem too. Anyway, he blamed Ethan for all his losings and then realized it was his fault for telling him no one's perfect. Tsk tsk, don't you know Quinn? Words can be very powerful. The next thing you know, Ethan's gone. But I saw the whole thing. These ninjas came out of nowhere and took him in a matter of seconds. I would have said something to Molly and the gang, but then they would have known who I was and ask all these questions of why I'm here and I just can't deal with that right now.

Thus, a search party was started, but never really began since John punched a cop for not looking for his "son". Luckily, Molly did find him only to be knocked out herself. I followed them and it looks like they're doing experiments on her. Again I ask, what the hell is going on here?

Luv ya,
           Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment