Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Finding Carter S1 E5

Dear Diary,

What's it like to own only one type of shirt? Anyway, Carter went to see Crash to find out how to track her mother down. She must must be really desperate to see her if she went to Crash. But she must be really really desperate if she wants to spend a whole day with Elizabeth in a car. I hope this brings them closer together.

David knows about the cheating (I guess because anytime she comes home and takes a shower is a huge dead give away), but now he can't get his check until he legally separates from Elizabeth.

Armadillo is the cutest thing ever. Out of the whole family, he's the only one that acts mature and can actually have adult conversations.

David and Elizabeth together made me so queasy I had to leave. I know I should be happy for them, but I guess knowing how sleazy David is makes it very hard. So I went to The Sanctuary to stalk Carter and the gang. Ofe is hysterical. "I taught her everything she knows." But as much as I would have liked Taylor's first kiss to be Max, their kiss must have been the best if they up and left the sanctuary together. I love how Max knows about being an accessory after the fact. This man surprises me everyday.

By the time Gabe dropped Carter home (is Taylor that good that he quits acting goofy around Carter), everyone was busy or maybe I should say was getting busy, but Elizabeth was the only one who was willing to listen to Carter. Even though they may not be ready for the next step yet, the fact that Elizabeth and Carter can have a conversation with each other without the snarky comments is a step in the right direction. I guess those 5 minutes of happy time paid off.

Luv ya,
          Diva

P.S. Is Lori Batwoman? Because that girl just up and left like no other.

No comments:

Post a Comment