Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Finding Carter S1 E2

Dear Diary,

How much do you think Bird's sanctuary would cost? That place looked so nice. I want it. Anyway, so the family is giving therapy a go, which doesn't really work if the whole family isn't there. And it seems like Carter is sick of Elizabeth's antics when she brought over Max (Elizabeth may have not bugged your room, but I sure did). I actually feel really bad for Elizabeth, you can tell she's trying, but she's just going about it the wrong way. I agree with Max about the foam finger prank. It was just really sad to watch. I'm not sure if that's because of the situation or because any foam finger now reminds me of Miley Cyrus. She really did ruin the finger for everyone. Regardless, Max honestly gets my respect now.

At least she shows up for round 2 of therapy, which I don't think ended so well since I saw them storming out of the session. But like Miley Cyrus sings, "So la da di da di, we like to party, dancing with Molly," turns out to be exactly happens, except Miley forgot to sing about the seizing at the end. To the hospital, we go, well, they go. I just followed. There was a nice family moment shared and much needed.

I have come to notice that Carter is very much like Elizabeth than she realizes. They're both stubborn and they both can't come to realize what it's been like for the other. Like mother, like daughter.

While Carter was sleeping I decided to follow David and he's not the goody dad Carter claims him to be. Watch out Carter, you really don't know this man.

Luv ya,
          Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment