Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Finding Carter S1 E4

Dear Diary,

Aren't Taylor and Max adorable? I thought it would be nice to start with something that was cute instead of the hideousness that followed next--the painting. I'm not artsy. Never was and never will be, but that picture scared me like no other. And why the hell did Bird spend the whole night putting those flyers up? Girl, you have way too much time on your hands to be doing all of that and don't even get me started on how she put them back up during school hours. Way too much time.

Did I mention the fact that I went 21 Jump Street in this school and bugged all parts of her house as well? I'm nothing, but thorough. There might be a cop in the house, but she's got nothing on my journalistic skills. I always know what they're looking for.

Gabe, oh Gabe. I seriously don't even want to spend time talking about you...so I won't. What I will talk about instead is how Bird and Carter fought for about 5 seconds until they reconciled. Oh high school, you make no sense and you're so much trouble, but you're worth it. I didn't care so much about the fight; although, I did think Carter was in the right for once and was taken back when she forgave so easily. Why can't she do this for her mother? But I especially love what this fight lead to--Bird's revelation. It's hard to admit you've been raped and there seems a lot more to discover about Bird than I first realized. Bird is very much alone and it's good that Carter is being such a good friend. But again, why can't she be a good daughter as well?

For person who's p*ssing me off the most, I don't know who would win. David or Gabe? Well let's make an argument for both. On one side, you have a man who likes to buy things without the consideration of can we afford it and is backstabbing his own daughter for his own ego. On the other, you have a guy who's just waiting until a certain someone sees his potential, but is basically just a yes man. This is a tuffy, but I'm going to have to go with David.

We could also argue that either Gabe or Elizabeth is the saddest, but I think we know who would win there. Your daughter can't call you mom, you have a nonexistent marriage, your mother is on your case so much that even your rebellious daughter feels sorry for you, and to top it off, you still haven't caught the kidnapper. No wonder she's having an affair. I don't condone it, but no wonder. She needed a win. Will Lori who, suffice?

Luv ya,
          Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment