Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Reign S1 E21

Dear Diary,

Did we just win a war? Is the Queen of England really dead? Who would have thunk it? Definitely not me, but hey, glad the woman is out of the way. Creates more drama in the castle for me to witness. So Lola's hubby lied again. I don't know what it is about him, yet I still like him for Lola. And why does Lola think the baby will have fair hair? Black is the more dominate color, most likely the child will match her hair. Come now Lola, you're suppose to be the smart one or the bitter one. I can't remember. Either way, I did not see this one coming. Once again Lola is single and living at the castle. Yet I don't see he can't come for her so they can live in some hut together, but whatever.

Bash and Kenna look nice as a couple. It's nice to see Kenna acting so motherly instead of...well...a slut. It's cute how she worries about Bash. Just look how far she has come (that's disgusting to think about). Bad things happen to bad people. Foreshadowing anyone?

I think both queens are planning something together. You know that's not good. Does it have to do with the mad king? I wonder. Even though it is a rare sight, I do love it when they work together.

Am I the only one that doesn't care for this main relationship? Anytime I hear them bicker, I say to myself, "Just end it already". Is it because I have a feeling Nostradamus is right with his premonition that leads me to not care for this relationship? I don't know. All I do know is Lola is single and Francis should be single and they should create some babies.

The mad king is on the loose and someone needs to stop him before he hurts someone!

Luv ya,
         Diva

P.S. Does it bother anyone else that they wear wool instead of metal as their armor? They're just asking to die really.

No comments:

Post a Comment