Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Reign S1 E22

Dear Diary,

What just happened? The King is dead! Huh, I honestly don't care. There were three things that I loved about the King being dead. 1) Love the twist of the "accident". 2) Love the expression Catherine gets when Henry tells her make friends with my mistress. 3) Love how he had to tell his son killing someone never really goes away (he just had to sneak that one in there). But was anyone else weirded out by how touchy the King was to Mary. I was like, "Eww, now that's nasty".

While I try to get that image out of my head, let's talk about something else. How about Greer? Honestly, I don't blame the girl and it's not like she won't have a good husband. I just hate it when the person who is leaving says, "You'll regret this". Really? Why did you have to ruin a good goodbye by saying that? Love can only take you so far. I don't see why Greer is in the wrong just because she wants reassurance. More power to her. Little do they know how close they will be to one another. Can't wait for that drama to go down.

Bash and Kenna took a backseat and rightfully so. Didn't really care to listen to the magical side while eavesdropping. Glad teeth man is dead and as much as I would like for this to end, I know this is just the beginning of the darkness. Or should I call it the plague now.

King Francis knows the truth of his baby and left the castle to be with her. Will he make it back with baby in tow and will his mistress be accompanying him as well? Well that we will have to wait and see.

Luv ya,
         Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment