Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Under the Dome S2 E1

Dear Diary,

Guess what? I'm still stuck in this hell hole. Bet you wouldn't have guessed that.

They were just about to execute Barbie (which I was totally against btw), when the Dome started ripping houses apart. Note to self, when the surrounding area is magnetic, stay far away from the kitchen. That place is a deathtrap.

I heard that Deputy Linda died in a horrific way, but if a car is coming near you, do something. That's all I'm saying. She could have hit the ground so at most a tire would be stuck on her. But the Dome wants what the Dome wants.

I was helping out with the magnetic tower when all of a sudden I heard a noise. Went out like a light apparently. By the time I woke up, I'd noticed someone had moved me and Big Jim had the noose around his neck. Sadly, the rope was cut. Now Big Jim is acting all nice, I don't know how I feel about it.

So Sam is Junior's, I mean James's uncle. Didn't see that one coming and something tells me I shouldn't trust him either.

There's a random girl walking on the street. I should be worried about this but it just seems like random people are popping up in Chester's Mill all the time even though we're all stuck in the Dome.

I saw Angie go in the school tonight trying to follow the random girl. Then I heard a scream, it sounded like Angie. If she's dead, well then that's one less annoying and impulsive person I have to worry about.

Luv ya,
         Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment